Friday, September 7, 2012

Parmesan Garlic PullAparts

This recipe is one that I pieced together from a few different recipes I have seen online lately.  I made this for supper recently and my kids devoured it.  They raced to eat their main dish so that they could eat as many of these cheesy, garlicky bites as they could.  I love that this recipe comes together very quickly using the baking mix posted previously.

Photos by ME.

 

Parmesan Garlic PullAparts
  • 2 1/2 cups baking mix
  • scant 1 cup milk
  • 1/3 cup butter, melted
  • 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • 1/2 teaspoon oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon basil
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease two 9 inch baking pans.
*Pour melted butter into prepared pans.
*Mix baking mix and milk in a mixing bowl until a soft, slightly sticky dough forms.
*Shape dough into small balls (smaller than a golf ball).
*Mix together Parmesan cheese, garlic, oregano and basil in a bowl.
*Toss dough balls in Parmesan cheese mixture until well coated.
*Place dough balls in prepared pans in a single layer (there should be a little room around each ball for it to rise but not so much space that they won't touch when risen).
*Bake 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.

Enjoy!

-C :)

1 comment:

  1. These look perfect tonight, we are having a beef and bean soup that needed a little company! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a comment if you have tried a recipe or have ideas on how to improve a recipe. If you have a question I will try to answer it the best I can! Thanks for reading!