|Image by me.|
Creamy Turkey and Pasta
(adapted from allrecipes.com)
- 12 oz rotini
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup turkey or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 package dry onion soup mix (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups diced turkey
*Dissolve onion soup in water.
*Melt butter and add flour over medium low heat. Cook until golden.
*Slowly add turkey stock, tomato sauce, and water. Stir until bubbling.
*Add chicken and cheese. Stir until melted.
*Pour over pasta and stir to mix.